- Their features include:
- The woofers are made of Kevlar® Durable- Equal weight basis it is 5 times stronger than steel.
- Lightweight - Easy for the cone to react to sound.
- Same material used to construct bulletproof vests.
- The low mass stiff Kevlar® cone has a slightly faster response time yielding a more transparent, full bodied, almost live sound.
- Titanium Pivoting/Swivel Tweeters Provides expanded frequency response.
- Ultra crisp highs, never miss a high note.
- High frequencies are directional, the pivoting feature allows you to aim the sound toward the listening area.
- 3 position Sound Customization for Bass & Treble Every room and listener is different, these speakers allow you to adjust the bass (-3db,0,+3db) or the treble (-3db,0,+3db).
- Butyl rubber surrounds.
- Aluminum- Non rusting micro mesh grilles.
- 5 way, Gold plated binding posts, accept heavier gauge wire & allow banana clips, eliminate corrosion and improve conductivity.
- Enclosure capable.
- Quality crossover networks with 14 gauge copper from network to speaker components.
- High Power for Home Theatre Applications.
- Brass plated spade connectors.
||Rough In Dimesions
|89 Db 1w/1m
||7 3/8"W x 10 3/4"H
||8 7/8"W x 12 1/4"H
Click Thumbnails for enlarged Images